• Тег А
  • Hey, Guest! :)
    Join the open beta of our classic highrate server now and you will be able to experience a new gameplay and features in the game!
    Click here for more details
  • Also, feel free to join our Discord server!
    Catch up Sushi online in the game or forum to get your unique one-time invite link to the server.

Various questions

Zekhar

Novice
External Player
Class
Barbarian
Hello. I just have a few questions and if I'm in the wrong section of the forum just let me know and I'll move it:

1. The Speed Badge reward for Snake Isle's event has a chance of dropping or am I supposed to always get it if I dig a chest?

2. Is the monthly race active? If so, when or where can I use the qualifier item? I couldn't find info in the gamepedia nor the forum

3. Are there any plans of adding the other races, while perhaps keeping the classic x1?

I think that's all for now. Thanks in advance.

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Server
High-rate x10
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
Hey @Zekhar,
1. The Speed Badge reward for Snake Isle's event has a chance of dropping or am I supposed to always get it if I dig a chest?
Yeah, you can get it with a 20% chance, but firstly you have to dig a chest.

2. Is the monthly race active? If so, when or where can I use the qualifier item? I couldn't find info in the gamepedia nor the forum
There is no montly race yet. Perhaps we will add it in the next updates

3. Are there any plans of adding the other races, while perhaps keeping the classic x1?
So far, there are no such plans.

Top Bottom