- High-rate x10
- Nation Wars: a new regular event now occurs every Friday and Sunday evenings at 8:10 PM for players Lv90+ (SOLO MODE ONLY).
Players are rewarded a currency called Supply Tokens.
We look forward to your suggestions for improving the rewards from it.
- All Christmas changes have been reverted, except for Santa Claus.
It will be removed in the next update, so that you still have time to exchange all your event currency.
- Drop rate in instances has been significantly improved
As an experiment, we decided to improve the drop rate in many instances for more comfortable farming of mid-game equipment.
- Added repair option to the External Assistant
- Fixed Bounty Hunter quests descriptions
- Added squad and faction signets to the Boutique
- Added monthly smiley sets to the Boutique
- Added FB wines exchange for wedding wine
- Removed time limit from starting equipment (some stats for necklace and bracers will be replaced with others, so that we can remove the time limit)
- Fixed teleporter in the east of the Archosaur City
- Added additional genie quests to the Watcher of the Earth
- Scarlet Fruits are stackable now
- Increased the stack size of mats
- Added auto-paths to all new dailies (Delicious Soup, Patrol the Streams, South Barrier Village, Critical Repair)
- Reduced the amount of required Flaming Gravel in the quest "Earth, Fire Synthesis"
- Prequests for new daily quests will no longer be displayed in the available tab for levels 97 and above.
- Fixed quest named "Falcon's Heart"
- Fixed South Barrier daily quest bug
- Fixed Merchant Coupon
- Fixed learning some of archer's skills
- Some UI changes and improvements
- Some small adjustments