Unable to log into client

Saethos

Novice
External Player
I wanted to join this server and see what it had to offer so I made an account and downloaded the client, when fully installed I attempted to log in but was told it was the incorrect username or password. I saw in the FAQ that this was an issue with some proposed solutions, so I followed those steps. I have activated my account through the verification email, I do not copy/paste my information and I always type it manually and have made several attempts. The last step in that FAQ was to then run a Verify, which I did, and yielded no results. What am I missing?

I have changed my password on the website twice now to attempt to make it work, and I have also logged in and out of the website to confirm that is indeed my correct username and password, as well as a complete reinstall of the game client.

Also, the Discord invitation link is no longer valid but the widget on the right works to get into the server.

Last edited:

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Server
High-rate x10
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
I wanted to join this server and see what it had to offer so I made an account and downloaded the client, when fully installed I attempted to log in but was told it was the incorrect username or password. I saw in the FAQ that this was an issue with some proposed solutions, so I followed those steps. I have activated my account through the verification email, I do not copy/paste my information and I always type it manually and have made several attempts. The last step in that FAQ was to then run a Verify, which I did, and yielded no results. What am I missing?
Hey Saethos,
Thank you so much for reaching out!

Are you sure that you registered here?
You will not be able to log in to the game using a forum account.

Also, the Discord invitation link is no longer valid but the widget on the right works to get into the server.
Thank you,
Just fixed it.

Saethos

Novice
External Player
I was not aware there were two separate accounts to make. Made the account, logged in fine, encountered a crash that was fixed by running the client as administrator. Thank you!

Top Bottom