Some Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityabn

Novice
External Player
I've been thinking why should I play this server
I mean, as of now there is almost no different with the old 1.3.6 official server
so to make this server probably more like private server without altering the game balance I would like give some suggestion
and again, this is just a suggestion it is up to the you whether this suggestion is applied on the game or not

Mining multiplier
Mining is one of the tedious task to do in the game, and crafting a lot of useless equipment just to raise your crafting skills by 1 level is even worse.
most of the time your crafting skills is far behind than your level, that means you can only make a level 20/30 stuff at level 60
to increase your crafting skills you have to make crazy amount of level 20/30 crap.
I believe making it even x5/x10 will not change the game so much.

Easier fashion + dyes
This is just my opinion, since having a good looking character by wearing fashion while questing/farming is what I looked for in private server.
This is something that I didn't experience in official server, where I have to choose either to make you stronger or look good, and most of the time I choose the earlier option

x2 drop (and x2 exp if possible) on weekend
This is also my opinion, so that people who played on this server have something to wait and do by the end of the week.
this is the time where player can farm for some mats or increase lvl (if this include x2 exp).

x2 spirit, x2 gold
At low level, spirit and gold won't be a problem since the cost to learn most skills is still balance with what you get from both quest and mobs.
but at higher levels sometimes you have to choose what skill to learn, and leave the other for future
and this is what I experience in official server where I can only make 1 skill to lvl 10, with almost no money and spirit left.

Easier access to teleacoustic and teleport stone
This is also my opinion, the purpose is to make people easier to communicate with each other which makes easier for people to get help/helping others, and therefore also to make the server more crowded by filling the world chat. I've played quite a lot of private servers and sometimes I judge the popuation of a server by either looking how crowded the world chat or archosaur was.

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric
I mean, as of now there is almost no different with the old 1.3.6 official server
so to make this server probably more like private server without altering the game balance I would like give some suggestion
and again, this is just a suggestion it is up to the you whether this suggestion is applied on the game or not

Mining multiplier
Mining is one of the tedious task to do in the game, and crafting a lot of useless equipment just to raise your crafting skills by 1 level is even worse.
most of the time your crafting skills is far behind than your level, that means you can only make a level 20/30 stuff at level 60
to increase your crafting skills you have to make crazy amount of level 20/30 crap.

Easier fashion + dyes
This is just my opinion, since having a good looking character by wearing fashion while questing/farming is what I looked for in private server.
This is something that I didn't experience in official server, where I have to choose either to make you stronger or look good, and most of the time I choose the earlier option

This is also my opinion, so that people who played on this server have something to wait and do by the end of the week.
this is the time where player can farm for some mats or increase lvl (if this include x2 exp).

x2 spirit, x2 gold
At low level, spirit and gold won't be a problem since the cost to learn most skills is still balance with what you get from both quest and mobs.
but at higher levels sometimes you have to choose what skill to learn, and leave the other for future
and this is what I experience in official server where I can only make 1 skill to lvl 10, with almost no money and spirit left.

This is also my opinion, the purpose is to make people easier to communicate with each other which makes easier for people to get help/helping others, and therefore also to make the server more crowded by filling the world chat. I've played quite a lot of private servers and sometimes I judge the popuation of a server by either looking how crowded the world chat or archosaur was.
I believe i have post it again but crafting skills are skills. And rare ones . It suppose to be hard , not all will achieve that . I could easy suggest to be more harder but this will not be as original as it was , from game-play perspective . Easy fashion , ok , i am against because at higher levels , farm will bring more coins for able buy it as free player . Cash players not worry at all . x2i am literally against for sure . Any kind of easy wealth in game , convert it to a soft one-month-then-i-am-bored-byebye game . Focus at game , plan strategy to what you need to earn from that , learn the game and when you get up to the last step , you will know what i mean , how much rewarded is to know that you didnt jump 5-6 levels per hour from hyper stones , to know every mob , every herb where is spawns , every aspect of the game in sort . Ive done it at original back then as free player and although it is super hard ( i mean it...) at last level you can say with confidence ....I did it ! As for teleacoustics , i am at "maybe" for that , if we will not see alot spammers , ok from 10 silver (!!!) lets bring them down to what ... 5? 10 silver if i put a medium price of gold right now at 60k is ....6k per use . If you cant farm 6k in a game that its orient is to farming and is full of this potential , as long you wanna play the game , i cannot save your day at that .

Last edited:

Djo

Expert
External Player
Class
Blademaster
Name
Djo
I'm personally almost lvl 4 tailor, I just need the 3 star gears. It's easier than I thought, you just need to take the time to kill mobs and pick up stones. If you make it 5-10x, mats will overflow and molds won't be worth as much.

nattou01

Novice
External Player
Personally, I think the only thing that should be tinkered a little is the drops. It would be nice to get a weapon from time to time since there are only a handful of quests that give weapons (based on vanilla 1.3.6) and using a super outdated one is meh XD
Also, I honestly think mobs should have a certain chance of dropping the mining mats since we can't buy them in the boutique; or maybe make the ore itself yeild 2x the amount from herbs to the wine mats C=
and for the teleacoustic, idk how to acquire some right now since im new (literally lvl 20ish), but I think it would be nice to get them as log in rewards for dailies like from PW Teacher/1hour Attendance and Crazy Stones or BH
But so far this is the best 1.3.6 experience I've had keep at it devs
~on second thought 2x on wine mats is bad considering the possible monopoly on them much like how venos camp for the rare pets. Instead I think if it's not that hard they should add more "harvest-ables:pigquestion:" all over the map or maybe even in the instances so everyone gets a fair chance to farm them :tigerkiss:

Last edited:
Reactions: Djo

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares

Mining multiplier

Easier fashion + dyes

x2 spirit, x2 gold

I personally don't agree with any of the points you've made, except the teleaccoustics, which are already being handed very frequently by the GMs and the calendar event.
The world chat is active enough, and there are plenty of factions constantly recruiting on world chat, and willing to help new players, such as mine.

You also pretty much suggested x2 everything, which would turn this classic server into a non-classic server, and a x2 server instead.

Also, the fashion and dyes are one of the non-intrusive ways for the Staff to get passive income from donations without messing with gameplay, so I also don't agree with that.

Also, all of these things have been suggested before, and as much as we appreciate the feedback, those suggestions would shift the server completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom