Some questions about testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

haoshan666

Disciple
External Player
How long will the test last?

I think the test data should be deleted.

In order to fully mobilize all users to submit problems in the game, whether appropriate rewards can be given after the server is officially opened according to the number and level of valuable problems submitted.

In addition, I think the price of Phoenix and Hercules should be as high as possible. If the whole service is overflowing, for the 136 version, in fact, the occupation, especially the tank, is meaningless. I personally think the price should be at least 3000 dollars.

haoshan666

Disciple
External Player
I think that the long-term development of a server can not be separated from donations, but the total number of players is a foundation. We are very willing to donate servers, but also hope to give most friends who are not used to donation a driving force to play. After all, for donors, we hope to see the stable growth of the number of players on the server.

Thank you for reading!

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
In order to fully mobilize all users to submit problems in the game, whether appropriate rewards can be given after the server is officially opened according to the number and level of valuable problems submitted.
Yea, as a reward for beta most active testers will receive a gold in the Boutique and other bonuses also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom