server status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novice
External Player
I have seen fewer players than the first week and those who are active are login for a shorter time period. It is normal for any server, unfortunately for this server it already started off with a low player base. Now that player base is even smaller. In the first week, some players were turned off by the high boutique prices. Then more left because GM was deft to listen or GM was too slow to make changes. Now I find it harder to get a party for bh or anything. If this keeps up, I ask myself why I should stay.

What went wrong? Well for starter, boutique prices should be reduced. Not for everything but for things that players need to get through their quests. Legendary pets at 1000 gold is crazy for a private server. Most parties need a barb and a cleric, but because the player base is small, it's hard to find them. If venos have herc then they can tank some bosses. So you took that option out because you were so worry that venos will over power the other classes. lol. So what? Venos are pve class, They were designed that way. There are still a lot of things they can't do without a regular party, esp in high lvls. And their disadvantage is they are a weak pvp class.

Then there is the faction problem. There is one faction that has half the player base. lol. Perfect World end game is TW. Imagine now how any of the other small factions are going to have any chances. They will give up for sure. Lower the faction member to lvl1 = 10, lvl2 = 20, and lvl3 = 30. This is not a Russian player base where there are 1000+.

These are just a couple of suggestions for your next project.

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric
I have seen fewer players than the first week and those who are active are login for a shorter time period. It is normal for any server, unfortunately for this server it already started off with a low player base. Now that player base is even smaller. In the first week, some players were turned off by the high boutique prices. Then more left because GM was deft to listen or GM was too slow to make changes. Now I find it harder to get a party for bh or anything. If this keeps up, I ask myself why I should stay.

What went wrong? Well for starter, boutique prices should be reduced. Not for everything but for things that players need to get through their quests. Legendary pets at 1000 gold is crazy for a private server. Most parties need a barb and a cleric, but because the player base is small, it's hard to find them. If venos have herc then they can tank some bosses. So you took that option out because you were so worry that venos will over power the other classes. lol. So what? Venos are pve class, They were designed that way. There are still a lot of things they can't do without a regular party, esp in high lvls. And their disadvantage is they are a weak pvp class.

Then there is the faction problem. There is one faction that has half the player base. lol. Perfect World end game is TW. Imagine now how any of the other small factions are going to have any chances. They will give up for sure. Lower the faction member to lvl1 = 10, lvl2 = 20, and lvl3 = 30. This is not a Russian player base where there are 1000+.

Patience is the key . Not possible to start a server of a 10+yrs game version with huge amount of players at beginning . Needs time . That is why not found easy bh party . Like old days , was difficult to bh and more difficult to zen party . Needs progress of the players . This will happen but not so fast as you wish .
Venos are mostly pve class, maybe the best solo as they can do a lot things alone , but they are crazy good at pvp as long we talk about that client . You never faced a heavy armor refined veno with magic resistance shards on and with summoned nix on yr a$$ , that's why you talk like that . They have stun, silence , purge , reduce armor , amplify damage , slower casting etc , just name it . They troll you around at fox form for even more pdef while the mag shards not allow you great magic damage , while nix keep bleeding you over and over ....
Faction is the ability to recruit . If a faction have that ability over others , let it be . No complains about who is capable and who is not .

In short words , just be patience , all will be ok , other servers are like 8+ yrs old , not fair to start chatting for that .

Last edited:

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares

I agree with you on the point that charms were a bit too expensive. But that is fixed now and they cost half of the price they did before.
You have to keep in mind this is 1.3.6. Player base is going to be slightly lower than usual at the beggining of the server, because realistically players want help from high level players, which there are almost none at the moment. So they just go away for a while and then end up coming back when there's high level players that can solo whatever they need help with, and an established economy for example around TT mats, so they can just buy whatever they need. This won't happen for at least a month or two.
With that said, the initial player base is never indicative of how many people will play because I'd say 30% to 40% of the initial players give up on the server, and THEN the player base actually starts growing after that "reset". Which is what's happening now. We're almost at 1100 accounts created and have over 150 players online at the time during night time for EU which is afternoon time for US.

The server will slowly grow, and the player base will start growing. You just have to be patient and wait for it to happen.
Also, the English community for pw private servers is a lot smaller than the Russian community, which makes it a little harder for the player base to grow that fast. But with time, we'll have 1000+ online too. It's just a matter of time.
Obviously you have the choice to start off playing right away, and get ahead of everyone and be one of the people that will help new players within the next few months, or quit and come back in a few months and be part of the new players then. It's a personal choice and a matter of how commited you are to the server and how much you actually enjoy playing a x1 server which is slow-paced.

Regarding the "one faction with more than half the players", that happens to be my faction. And we've closed recruitment about 4 days ago, to give every other faction and players the chance to grow on their own and also have their big factions, so there will be competition and incentive to grow in the future, especially, as you mentioned, for TWs.

ursu

Disciple
External Player
Patience is the key . Not possible to start a server of a 10+yrs game version with huge amount of players at beginning . Needs time . That is why not found easy bh party . Like old days , was difficult to bh and more difficult to zen party . Needs progress of the players . This will happen but not so fast as you wish .
that is absolutely true. But no one, and I mean no one with the exception of a few diehards will actually play on such a server for more than 6 months. It has no legitimacy, you guys can just close the doors tomorrow and be gone, no one could blame you. So yes, there is an effort to be done by the players to level up and progress, BUT you're not an official server.
Venos are mostly pve class, maybe the best solo as they can do a lot things alone , but they are crazy good at pvp as long we talk about that client . You never faced a heavy armor refined veno with magic resistance shards on and with summoned nix on yr a$$ , that's why you talk like that .
oh I did, more than you can think of. And I killed more of them that I could ever count.
Yes, venos were a problem for most, BUT it was not the class it was the broken bleed from the nix. A no-nix veno was most of the time a 3 shot (well, 2 shot cause the first one was killing the pet).
They have stun, silence , purge , reduce armor , amplify damage , slower casting etc , just name it . They troll you around at fox form for even more pdef while the mag shards not allow you great magic damage , while nix keep bleeding you over and over ....
yes, endgame. When they can reroll stats for PvP cause they don't have anything else to do, and in instances they're only good for pulls and amps.
In short words , just be patience , all will be ok , other servers are like 8+ yrs old , not fair to start chatting for that .
starting on wrong foot doesn't help.

What you guys did with the server was/is pretty bad for a starting economy on a private server, here's a few points:
1. you should have never removed mats from boutique. Herbs? meh. Mats? WTF? That's a source of income for you and for the players that start after launch it's a way to put in money and not waste time gathering so they catch up in level. If everyone has to spend the same amount for the same character development as the first people on server then they will never catch up unless they play the same amount of time. Time saving for them is money for you and means more players endgame which makes everyone happy. Except a few dumbasses I won't name here 'cause reasons.

2. prices of mounts/flyers. You guys are so adamant about old/classic version blah blah, but you put 3.3 or more fliers in the boutique ???? That's not how you start an economy. Sell the basic flyers at low prices so people get some satisfaction. As soon as server has an economy then introduce the expensive one for higher prices.

3. Venos and legendary pets: yes, phoenix is a problem in a PvP server, but the herc is not. A veno with herc is a kickstarter for any private server. It can help tank a lot of content, including all FBs/BH up to 69 plus some world mini-bosses and elites. This helps players progress, it helps with the feeling of accomplishment. What you guys did? you set them at a totally inaccessible and not worth price of 200$ for a pet, and besides you made them a minimum of lvl 70. WTF??? a veno besides bramble amp and mob pull is useless after 90. Endgame any class is better than veno to have in pretty much any instance, and PvP even the nix doesn't matter anymore unless you suck.
"oh no, but if we have legendary pets there won't be a pet market". OH YEAH, there is now one with 5 venos online.
A max 50$ hercules with no level restriction would have helped the whole server progress faster while also slowly phasing out its utility endgame. People that know what they were doing would have got them and used them properly. You would have got hundreds more $ in your pockets while everyone would have profited in the pixel world. But naaah, why would you do something like that.

I for one as much as I loved the server in Beta I can't play on it. For some reason your game (and I play WoW, They are Billions, CS:GO, Diablo3, XCOM2, Path of Exile, Assetto Corsa, GRID and F1-2018 to name just the icons I see outside my browser window) crashes out of the blue without any message, nothing. I tried for weeks to fix it and I gave up, it's just not working properly no matter what I do. Every other game is perfectly fine.

I loved this game, and your server was looking promising. I could hardly wait to play on it. Too bad you guys messed it up with useless changes to accommodate some crybabies and are now to proud to accept you made a mistake.

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
that is absolutely true. But no one, and I mean no one with the exception of a few diehards will actually play on such a server for more than 6 months. It has no legitimacy, you guys can just close the doors tomorrow and be gone, no one could blame you. So yes, there is an effort to be done by the players to level up and progress, BUT you're not an official server.

oh I did, more than you can think of. And I killed more of them that I could ever count.
Yes, venos were a problem for most, BUT it was not the class it was the broken bleed from the nix. A no-nix veno was most of the time a 3 shot (well, 2 shot cause the first one was killing the pet).

yes, endgame. When they can reroll stats for PvP cause they don't have anything else to do, and in instances they're only good for pulls and amps.

starting on wrong foot doesn't help.

What you guys did with the server was/is pretty bad for a starting economy on a private server, here's a few points:
1. you should have never removed mats from boutique. Herbs? meh. Mats? WTF? That's a source of income for you and for the players that start after launch it's a way to put in money and not waste time gathering so they catch up in level. If everyone has to spend the same amount for the same character development as the first people on server then they will never catch up unless they play the same amount of time. Time saving for them is money for you and means more players endgame which makes everyone happy. Except a few dumbasses I won't name here 'cause reasons.

2. prices of mounts/flyers. You guys are so adamant about old/classic version blah blah, but you put 3.3 or more fliers in the boutique ???? That's not how you start an economy. Sell the basic flyers at low prices so people get some satisfaction. As soon as server has an economy then introduce the expensive one for higher prices.

3. Venos and legendary pets: yes, phoenix is a problem in a PvP server, but the herc is not. A veno with herc is a kickstarter for any private server. It can help tank a lot of content, including all FBs/BH up to 69 plus some world mini-bosses and elites. This helps players progress, it helps with the feeling of accomplishment. What you guys did? you set them at a totally inaccessible and not worth price of 200$ for a pet, and besides you made them a minimum of lvl 70. WTF??? a veno besides bramble amp and mob pull is useless after 90. Endgame any class is better than veno to have in pretty much any instance, and PvP even the nix doesn't matter anymore unless you suck.
"oh no, but if we have legendary pets there won't be a pet market". OH YEAH, there is now one with 5 venos online.
A max 50$ hercules with no level restriction would have helped the whole server progress faster while also slowly phasing out its utility endgame. People that know what they were doing would have got them and used them properly. You would have got hundreds more $ in your pockets while everyone would have profited in the pixel world. But naaah, why would you do something like that.

I for one as much as I loved the server in Beta I can't play on it. For some reason your game (and I play WoW, They are Billions, CS:GO, Diablo3, XCOM2, Path of Exile, Assetto Corsa, GRID and F1-2018 to name just the icons I see outside my browser window) crashes out of the blue without any message, nothing. I tried for weeks to fix it and I gave up, it's just not working properly no matter what I do. Every other game is perfectly fine.

I loved this game, and your server was looking promising. I could hardly wait to play on it. Too bad you guys messed it up with useless changes to accommodate some crybabies and are now to proud to accept you made a mistake.
That is absolutely and factually not true. There are at least 2 other servers, russian servers, that have the exact same rates and model and same gameplay, just as slow and hard to get to 100 and end-game gear, and they've last over 4 years with 1000+ online at the time, so check your facts before you throw your own opinion like it's a fact, when it's most definitly not.
And if you look at the numbers, this server is growing quite fast, and increasing in population every single day. And with all the advertisement out right now, those numbers are going to go up even faster.

That's just not true at all. Veno's have equivalent good pets with Dragon Temple skills, and HA veno is very much viable in the version. Veno's are broken exactly by having access to herc and nix below level 70. Besides those 2 legendary pets have the stats that they did in 1.3.6, not the 1.5.2 version of them, so they're not that necessary to have. And arguably not even the best.

Veno's are the most useful class after clerics and barbs, early-game, mid-game and late-game. They're excellent at PVP both HA or Arcane, and they're always useful for pulling, amplify and debuff. They're a must-have in TWs and mass PK, and they can also solo TT (even 3-3 with rare scroll skills) by themselves in squad mode, which makes them the most useful class in the game across the board. The fact that you say that just makes me think you've never really played this version or much of this game at all.

Now let's get into your arguments as to why the server started on the wrong foot.

You literally contradicted yourself in that statement. The fact that donators also have to farm for the mats just makes it more balanced time-wise because even if you donate you still have to go pick up mats like everyone else. Also selling mats or herbs in the boutique so early onto the server would result in people buying absurd amounts of mats for TT openers for example, while the free to play players would take weeks to farm the same amount of TT, so I really can't see your point as to why it's a bad thing.
Also donators would have the ability to sell said mats in their catshops for whatever price they'd like which would inflactuate the economy by so much, that it would cause everything, especially directly, the much needed TT mats to a point where lower levels would never be able to afford them.
Also, end-game doesn't mean everyone's happy. It's the journey to end-game that really is enjoyable.

3.3 flyers are not very impactful in the game as it's literally just 0.3 more speed. They also cost more perfect stones to refill. And to once again disagree with you, that has nothing to do with starting an economy. Flyers and mounts don't start an economy or even make part of the economy unless they're a rare one from a pack. 3.3 flyers and pretty flyers are not needed, they're simply cosmetic and a quality of life. The reason why they're expensive is so the owners can make some money from the people that have the extra dollars to spend on a better flyer, without impacting everyone else.
Also, there are basic flyer at max speed (except the 3.3 flyer) at less than 50 gold, which is pretty much reasonable, as it's a one-time purchase.

Once again, I 100% disagree with your point as you're literally contradicting yourself, and I can already tell if you were able to play you'd be a veno, hence why you're feeling so personally attacked and salty by the legendary price.
There are many other pets like the Magmite that tank nearly as much as the herc, and I happen to be in a FB69 run with a veno right now that can pretty much tank everything in it at level 69 with her Magmite pet. There is absolutely no need for an herc to tank anything besides 3-2 and 3-3 end-game with the Dragon Temple skills.
If legendary pets didn't have a level requirement and costed 50$, everyone would play veno, which is already the most actively played class, and it would be even more unfair for everyone else of other classes, because there wouldn't even be a need for tanks or clerics, which there is right now and promotes teamwork, which is awesome.
So to boil what you said down, you just want venos to be absolutely broken and easy to play from level 1 to 100 so you wouldn't have to worry about anything.
And assuming you're a veno player, which I strongly believe you are, to say that venos are not useful in end-game dungeons, is absolutely ridiculous. Venos are the single most important member of a part in every end-game dungeon because of their ability to pull mobs and bosses, and their debuff and amp, and the reflect buff which is 100% essential on a barb for example in Lunar.

They haven't messed up anything at all, and they haven't accomodated anyone either. It's a hard grind and hard to level for every single class equally, and if anything, venos are the only class that have it easier in all aspects, especially in grinding air mobs with esotericas and questing.
Even without the legendary pets, they still manage to farm twice as fast as any other class in the game, and they're required for pretty much any dungeon so far, from 29 to 69.
Adding onto to that, I haven't seen a single person complain about anything's done or structured besides the charm cost, which was reduced by half in the latest patch.

All in all, with all due respect, I think you're just ranting because you didn't have it your way, which is a bit hypocritical considering how you call out the owners for "appealing" to everyone else but you. I suggest you step outside your entitled veno box and look at things how they are, and factual information, rather than personal opinion.

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric

Every player that earn hard-way his/her level will never leave . It will be proud of that and will keep logging each day for play more or help more. If give easy levels , is like asking temporary persons to play , it is like fishing ....not sure if catch or not the fish .

A veno s pet , is a no separate entity although is seems like that . A good pet is like a good armor , the veno is designed like that . To rely on pet mostly .

2shot her with what ? A veno ,depending on her end game build , can have over 7k hp ,not able to remember any class back then to 2shot an end-game proper-build pvp veno , to kill yes , every class can die .

They are good at pull/amp because , for once more, its the way it was designed . Not blame the players that actually play the class . And by the way their pvp skills are maxed way before so-called end-game level range .

Now to your points :
1 . Again with herbs/mats .... Each player , will raise only one character to all these . NOT each one that have . Clear enough i think . So it is not wise to reference to mats/herbs like they are leveling progress of the game itself. Not all will bother with that , no matter if are all and cheap in boutique . Easier is to farm coins (it is a farming game you know ...) and buy from others than try craft exactly the gears you need . Again , we not talk about leveling race to 100+ , we talking about leveling skills that not all bothering to have ....

2. There is a basic fly which is more than enough if need it for farming or questing around . More speed is needed only for persons that not have time to play a lot or from pvpers at open world or TW . They should pay for that ....

3 . And a hot one , veno and legendary pets !
If a veno get at level 1 and cheap enough herc and nix , think the results .... Why should play a barb or a cleric ? Obsolete classes at most in day ....And think more results .... Why a drop X should cost 10k when literally all server will able to have a veno with herc to farm it ?It will cost 2k ... In-game economy bankrupt ....And think more results .... Veno with nix at 30lv , all will complain for unfair pvp ,and they will be so right at that ....

As for the crushes , i play it at Windows 7 x64 Premium with 4 cores Intel at 1.2 Ghs lowered ( yes , 1.2 .... ) . I getting out of archosaur at west gate 80+ fps and max memory needed never reached 1G , cores are at max 62 C ..... So for me works like a charm ....

Last edited:

ursu

Disciple
External Player
That is absolutely and factually not true. There are at least 2 other servers, russian servers, that have the exact same rates and model and same gameplay, just as slow and hard to get to 100 and end-game gear, and they've last over 4 years with 1000+ online at the time, so check your facts before you throw your own opinion like it's a fact, when it's most definitly not.
And if you look at the numbers, this server is growing quite fast, and increasing in population every single day. And with all the advertisement out right now, those numbers are going to go up even faster.

That's just not true at all. Veno's have equivalent good pets with Dragon Temple skills, and HA veno is very much viable in the version. Veno's are broken exactly by having access to herc and nix below level 70. Besides those 2 legendary pets have the stats that they did in 1.3.6, not the 1.5.2 version of them, so they're not that necessary to have. And arguably not even the best.

Veno's are the most useful class after clerics and barbs, early-game, mid-game and late-game. They're excellent at PVP both HA or Arcane, and they're always useful for pulling, amplify and debuff. They're a must-have in TWs and mass PK, and they can also solo TT (even 3-3 with rare scroll skills) by themselves in squad mode, which makes them the most useful class in the game across the board. The fact that you say that just makes me think you've never really played this version or much of this game at all.

Now let's get into your arguments as to why the server started on the wrong foot.

You literally contradicted yourself in that statement. The fact that donators also have to farm for the mats just makes it more balanced time-wise because even if you donate you still have to go pick up mats like everyone else. Also selling mats or herbs in the boutique so early onto the server would result in people buying absurd amounts of mats for TT openers for example, while the free to play players would take weeks to farm the same amount of TT, so I really can't see your point as to why it's a bad thing.
Also donators would have the ability to sell said mats in their catshops for whatever price they'd like which would inflactuate the economy by so much, that it would cause everything, especially directly, the much needed TT mats to a point where lower levels would never be able to afford them.
Also, end-game doesn't mean everyone's happy. It's the journey to end-game that really is enjoyable.

3.3 flyers are not very impactful in the game as it's literally just 0.3 more speed. They also cost more perfect stones to refill. And to once again disagree with you, that has nothing to do with starting an economy. Flyers and mounts don't start an economy or even make part of the economy unless they're a rare one from a pack. 3.3 flyers and pretty flyers are not needed, they're simply cosmetic and a quality of life. The reason why they're expensive is so the owners can make some money from the people that have the extra dollars to spend on a better flyer, without impacting everyone else.
Also, there are basic flyer at max speed (except the 3.3 flyer) at less than 50 gold, which is pretty much reasonable, as it's a one-time purchase.

Once again, I 100% disagree with your point as you're literally contradicting yourself, and I can already tell if you were able to play you'd be a veno, hence why you're feeling so personally attacked and salty by the legendary price.
There are many other pets like the Magmite that tank nearly as much as the herc, and I happen to be in a FB69 run with a veno right now that can pretty much tank everything in it at level 69 with her Magmite pet. There is absolutely no need for an herc to tank anything besides 3-2 and 3-3 end-game with the Dragon Temple skills.
If legendary pets didn't have a level requirement and costed 50$, everyone would play veno, which is already the most actively played class, and it would be even more unfair for everyone else of other classes, because there wouldn't even be a need for tanks or clerics, which there is right now and promotes teamwork, which is awesome.
So to boil what you said down, you just want venos to be absolutely broken and easy to play from level 1 to 100 so you wouldn't have to worry about anything.
And assuming you're a veno player, which I strongly believe you are, to say that venos are not useful in end-game dungeons, is absolutely ridiculous. Venos are the single most important member of a part in every end-game dungeon because of their ability to pull mobs and bosses, and their debuff and amp, and the reflect buff which is 100% essential on a barb for example in Lunar.

They haven't messed up anything at all, and they haven't accomodated anyone either. It's a hard grind and hard to level for every single class equally, and if anything, venos are the only class that have it easier in all aspects, especially in grinding air mobs with esotericas and questing.
Even without the legendary pets, they still manage to farm twice as fast as any other class in the game, and they're required for pretty much any dungeon so far, from 29 to 69.
Adding onto to that, I haven't seen a single person complain about anything's done or structured besides the charm cost, which was reduced by half in the latest patch.

All in all, with all due respect, I think you're just ranting because you didn't have it your way, which is a bit hypocritical considering how you call out the owners for "appealing" to everyone else but you. I suggest you step outside your entitled veno box and look at things how they are, and factual information, rather than personal opinion.
I didn't call you out personally on anything, however you just could not help it didn't you? A lot of other servers out there with 1000x players online? cool, why didn't you play on those?

And using "with all due respect" doesn't mean you can be an ass after, it's from the same book of "I'm not a racist but ... " ... but whatever man, go at it, have fun! Shows character!

And btw, I played this game enough to know it inside out on official servers, I was good enough and part of a group that changed/shaped the endgame meta before the fishy classes came to the game. The game actually starts at endgame. That's where real skill comes to play, not when you pvp someone 10 levels lower or with crap gear or you kill rats to turn in a quest. "but I enjoy the journey" ... sure, when you're afraid of the destination.
You guys seem to be way to absorbed in the "private" server world. If it works for you that's good, keep it going. Ignorance is bliss, sandboxing is a "virtue".

I came back to check the forum when a friend sent me the link to this topic, I have no interest on how the server is/will be or works/will work at this point. But I see the same kind of posts/people still having strong voices around here, with a lot of time to spare.

Peace, I'm out.

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
I didn't call you out personally on anything, however you just could not help it didn't you? A lot of other servers out there with 1000x players online? cool, why didn't you play on those?

And using "with all due respect" doesn't mean you can be an ass after, it's from the same book of "I'm not a racist but ... " ... but whatever man, go at it, have fun! Shows character!

And btw, I played this game enough to know it inside out on official servers, I was good enough and part of a group that changed/shaped the endgame meta before the fishy classes came to the game. The game actually starts at endgame. That's where real skill comes to play, not when you pvp someone 10 levels lower or with crap gear or you kill rats to turn in a quest. "but I enjoy the journey" ... sure, when you're afraid of the destination.
You guys seem to be way to absorbed in the "private" server world. If it works for you that's good, keep it going. Ignorance is bliss, sandboxing is a "virtue".

I came back to check the forum when a friend sent me the link to this topic, I have no interest on how the server is/will be or works/will work at this point. But I see the same kind of posts/people still having strong voices around here, with a lot of time to spare.

Peace, I'm out.
What do you mean I couldn't help it? You posted a suggestion on the forums, publicly, for anyone to either agree with or disagree, I simply gave you my opinion on what you said.
If anything you're the one that was immature and attacked someone:
Except a few dumbasses I won't name here 'cause reasons.
And now you're just assuming things about me.

I did play on those other servers, for 2 years. I have a level 103 and a level 102 character on them. It's just not that good because the community is entirely russian, and I'm not.
I've also played pwi.
Also, I'm not afraid of the destination, that's exactly what I'm looking forward, but doesn't mean the journey isn't fun. Especially while being part of the highest level squad that's trying to push higher TTs and FBs on a daily basis.
I also don't kill "10 levels below me players for no reason", I help them instead.

And I didn't mean any offense, I just gave you my opinion on the points you made. Which for me, made absolutely no sense.
And if you can't accept that or discuss that as an adult, than that's your problem.

All in all, your entire points were around the fact that venos are not as strong as they should be, which they are. And they still are the strongest class at the moment and the most played one. But as you said "ignorance is bliss".
Also keep in mind, all of the points you made was without even being on the server or playing it whatsoever, which makes me believe you just wanted to rant a bit about venos honestly.

Anyhow, that's all I had to say.
I gave you an argument that debunked all your 3 points as to why this server did something wrong, and you can't debate that because you know you can't argue with facts, so now you're playing a victim as if I was rude to you, which I wasn't.

Last edited:

Novice
External Player
I have nothing against anyone but just pointing out some problems that made half the players left. So please keep your bashing to yourself. I'm giving suggestions to their next project, not even this one, what's done is done. Those players who have left will not come back. There are plenty of other pw servers. That being said. So I have a problem with not being able to do things in game and you are suggesting to me to "be patient." What does that mean? You want me to login and do nothing, just wait? You think I will stay on this server then? BH is daily, but I find a party for it maybe twice a week and getting tired of asking. How about we make BH weekly with tons of experience (bad idea but better then not able to do BH)? Really would help even a little if you guys would stop nerfing this and that. PWI had a large population. In the old days, when I have a quest to kill a boss, I would go to that location and I would find a party there killing the boss. I would ask for "party pls." And my quest was done. And this was pretty much anytime of the day. Now in here, I call for help, no response, 1 hour later I call for help again, and again no response, I wait for tomorrow, and another tomorrow. So as you can see why it's important have a big player base. It doesn't help for you guys to drive players away and then tell us to be patient. lol. Having venos help tank is important but I don't understand what this OP issue is with venos. Venos are a pve class not a pvp class but you argue against that, Why? If I was to choose a pvp class I would go for BM or acher not veno. You are showing me your lack of knowledge in this game. In any case, everyone is entitle to his opinion.

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
I have nothing against anyone but just pointing out some problems that made half the players left. So please keep your bashing to yourself. I'm giving suggestions to their next project, not even this one, what's done is done. Those players who have left will not come back. There are plenty of other pw servers. That being said. So I have a problem with not being able to do things in game and you are suggesting to me to "be patient." What does that mean? You want me to login and do nothing, just wait? You think I will stay on this server then? BH is daily, but I find a party for it maybe twice a week and getting tired of asking. How about we make BH weekly with tons of experience (bad idea but better then not able to do BH)? Really would help even a little if you guys would stop nerfing this and that. PWI had a large population. In the old days, when I have a quest to kill a boss, I would go to that location and I would find a party there killing the boss. I would ask for "party pls." And my quest was done. And this was pretty much anytime of the day. Now in here, I call for help, no response, 1 hour later I call for help again, and again no response, I wait for tomorrow, and another tomorrow. So as you can see why it's important have a big player base. It doesn't help for you guys to drive players away and then tell us to be patient. lol. Having venos help tank is important but I don't understand what this OP issue is with venos. Venos are a pve class not a pvp class but you argue against that, Why? If I was to choose a pvp class I would go for BM or acher not veno. You are showing me your lack of knowledge in this game. In any case, everyone is entitle to his opinion.

You're literally just complaining about not getting help with your quests and bosses.
In my faction we do every BH every day, more than once a day, and several times a day we will world chat to ask if someone else needs it.
There's also the Home faction and Insanos and SpoilerZ who literally also help everyone and do every daily quest for everyone.
Also whenever I see someone world chatting for help, they usually get help after a bit.

You say whoever left has left already, but some of the people that left have already came back and are playing.
The population is growing by the day. We have almost 1100 accounts and we had 170+ online today earlier, and still 150+ online at the moment.

There's more advertisement coming and voting rewards are not even a thing yet. The server is doing great for being up for around 20 days.

You also claim venos are not a PVP class. Are you serious? Venos are one of the best PVP classes in the game. Surely, they're also an amazing PVE class, but they're good for literally everything.
And no, you don't need an herc to tank anything. I have venos in my faction level 69 with magmites tanking FB69 bosses. You just need to learn how to things apparently.

Yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but you're trying to come up with facts that are not true at all.

My advice to you is, get a faction, get a squad of people/friends that are around your level and have some fun with other pets besides only thinking about herc and phoenix. This is not 1.5.2, every pet is viable for anything.

steve

Disciple
Server booster
External Player
Discord
steve#5530
Class
Archer
Name
steve
"Venos are a pve class not a pvp class "

/thread.

mark

Novice
Server booster
External Player
Class
Barbarian
Name
mark
"Venos are a pve class not a pvp class"

Novice
External Player
Hahaha. Calm down man. No need to get angry. I was just making a couple of suggestions. Your comments are full of criticisms and ridicules. No need to take it personally. I don't even know who you are. It seems there are a few players here that don't appreciate suggestions. That's fine. I'll leave it at that then. No more suggestions from me. Any class can be pve and pvp but venos are definitely better at pve, you even said this yourself. All things being equal, meaning if you are at the same lvl as the veno, your gears are the same lvl as hers, in 1vs1, the veno will lose unless your playing skills are horrible. 170 divide by alts, it's still less than 100 unique players on the best day. Sorry I'm not impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom