Overpriced Items & Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiyie

Adept
External Player
Overpriced Items & Gold
So after playing this server for almost a week now... i'm scared that this server won't get more crowded as it is now which is really bad. The main reason for this i think are the overpriced items on boutique and the gold charge ratio. Now if we want other players to join the server we have to make the gold charge ratio and the boutique more attractive and affordable. Knowing that most of the players that play private servers play them cause they don't have to charge to win or atleast not having to charge much.

Most of the fashion at this moment cost around 30 gold most of the players would like to dye their fashion white or black which means you'd have to add another 50 gold just to dye your fashion which means you have to pay 80 gold for just 1 fashion set = 16 Dollars just for 1 fashion set... that's just ridiculous.

250 gold for the fastest flyer? 50 dollars? Where do i even start? This is a private server not an official game with hundred thousands of players... Yes we can buy slower flyers but the prices on them are even more ridiculous knowing you buying something that isn't even the best for 20+ dollars.

Same thing goes for mounts, the prices for them are more attractive but there are still some way to overpriced.

Suggestions
- I'd suggest to have nothing over 100 gold in boutique of mounts / flyers. 100 gold for the best flyer is what it should be.
- Add atleast one more of the fast flyers for each class so people can make a choice and not be forced to buy one they might not even like just cause its the fastest.
- Change gold ratio to 1 dollar for 10 gold so it will be more attractive to charge for players.
- Either add herbs and mats back to boutique or increase the drop and dig ratio for them massively. Don't think anyone is waiting to buy potions for 500k each. (I heard they are removed from boutique because it's pay to win? Total bs)
- Change white and black pigments to 1 gold each like all the others pigments.
- Add offline catshop option so we can sell our stuff and make the server look less dead.

Santoryu

Disciple
External Player
I agree with the post above, I'd like to donate more and probably some people too
but please do something about the shop or ratio gold like 100gold 10$.

Flyers and upgrade are very overpriced like Pigment are, you guys should make something to attract more donators.

Im already at my 4th Gold charm too just saying... there's not even Platinum charm to the shop and we still wait vote shop, do add something usefull such scroll guardian,charms & esoterica.

dale981

Scout
External Player
Discord
Legion#8706
Class
Venomancer
Name
Legion
- I'd suggest to have nothing over 100 gold in boutique of mounts / flyers. 100 gold for the best flyer is what it should be.
Best flyer is around 250 gold atm right? That's 50$. Well maybe is a little bit pricey yes but thats 3.3'm/s flyer. Why would anyone need 3.3'm/s flyer right now? Personally 2.5'm/s is quite enough for 1.3.6 map. We have one main map. No Morai, no West, no NW etc. If anyone really want to spend 50$ for flyer let them do that. Very few will do I supose.

- Add atleast one more of the fast flyers for each class so people can make a choice and not be forced to buy one they might not even like just cause its the fastest.
Agree. More options is always good idea. Server is still young. Give them some time to work on it.

- Change gold ratio to 1 dollar for 10 gold so it will be more attractive to charge for players.
Right now ratio is 1:5. I think that's lowest ratio we should have. IMO it is still low and we should get something between 1:5 and 1:10.

- Either add herbs and mats back to boutique or increase the drop and dig ratio for them massively. Don't think anyone is waiting to buy potions for 500k each. (I heard they are removed from boutique because it's pay to win? Total bs)
Disagree. Farming is big part of 1.3.6. I was lvl 20 when I got all my crafts to level 3 (except apothecary) with easy. My bank is full of mats (drop mats + iron/coal/wood/stone) because I don't farm herbs at all. For me personally it is good idea to kinda "specialize" one kind of mats. You won't have enough time to farm all mats.

- Change white and black pigments to 1 gold each like all the others pigments.
Sure why not. Cheaper is better for me. =)

- Add offline catshop option so we can sell our stuff and make the server look less dead.
Oh yes! And 1000 times yes. I saw this feature on other servers and it's awesome. =)
Answers in quote.

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
  • Gold rate and prices in the Boutique will not be changed
We will not change the gold rate due to the fact that the server is already running, someone donated money at this rate, or bought from a Boutique, for example, a flyer at the current price,

Yes, we can follow the Russian servers, and make herc and phoenix available for a few dollars, also we can make cheap flights and mounts, so that everyone has it.
But will it be interesting for the players, when more than half of players will play for veno with phoenix or herc, and everyone will have a super rare flight?
This will only make the server cheaper and soon the boutique will no longer be needed by anyone
We compensate these high prices with some promotions and discounts on holidays (such as Black Friday, Cybermonday, Christmas and others like that)
  • We will add new flights, fashion and mounts in the updates, of course
  • Offline catshop will be added maybe in the near future

Xiyie

Adept
External Player
I don't know why this wen't from mounts / flyers / fashion to herc and phoenix lol that's a whole different story.
The server running isn't an excuse to not change the gold rate, all the info is still there you could easily send everyone the extra gold they would have supposed to get with the new gold ratio.

You know what kills a server? When things are to expensieve to buy for the community which results to no market for such things, and you know what else results to expensieve items? People buy it once and never buy gold again which means there will barely be any gold to buy for players that cant charge which results to no interest to join the server for new players cause they can't touch the boutique without having to charge.

Didn't get a reply about this tho: - Either add herbs and mats back to boutique or increase the drop and dig ratio for them massively. Don't think anyone is waiting to buy potions for 500k each.

Disciple
External Player
Discord
Sushi is right. She needs to stand firm. Game already started. Accept it as it is. One or two ppl might complain and rage quit but changing to a 1:10 would make half the server quit. This wasnt supposed to be a make everything easy server (too many of those out there already). Already 1:5 is creating an imbalance between the cash and non cash ppl. Look at gold auction, 70000 coins for one gold, that's 350000 coins for a dollar, that's very high for a starting server. Too good for cash ppl.
There will be plenty buying gold. No worries. I havent seen a shortish of gold selling in ah and prices still keep going higher.
The crafting mats lol. Just one week after deciding on no mats in boutique and there's already complains to revert it. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom