• 2X Weekend Event is finally here! Spend this weekend with us and take advantage of 2X EXP!
    Starts on Friday at 10:00 PM CET (9:00 PM Server Time)
    Also, enjoy the Archosaur Invasion already on this Sunday, at 6:00pm server time Swords Shield
  • Also, feel free to join our Discord server! (it is currently completely private)
    Catch up Sushi online in the game or forum to get your unique one-time invite link to the server.

My List of Priorities and Suggestions

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
Keep in mind this is my OWN OPINION and everything is up for discussion, hence me posting this here.

Super Urgent:

- There needs to be voting rewards on the panel as soon as possible, so we can continue growing in player base. This first 2 months are the most important part of the server, and the amount of people playing is essential.​

Urgent:
- Skills need to cost coins, because there in only 2 outputs of coins in the game at the moment, those 2 being: Repairs and Teleports.​

Not Urgent:

- Fix a Terrorclaw's model bug.​
- Fix a blue exit in the Arena.​
- No music in the South Archo.​
- Remove buffs from a new version of Arena.​
- Remove fireworks in the south of Dreaming Stronghold.​
- Add Helper/GM/Dev titles in-game.​
- PvP Arena 1x1 3x3 6x6.​

Last edited:

Xiyie

Adept
External Player
- Charms need to be a little cheaper. They are not that big, they can last 1 day for barbs and bms 65+, and they are very pricey.
- I do believe there should be a custom NPC in West Archosaur selling Golden Charms MP/HP for example for 250k coins. That way we would start estabilishing an economy and gold price would be around 50k which is very reasonable. And there would be more people selling/buying things in catshops.

I thought i was crazy for thinking this lol? :)

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
I never said you were crazy for thinking that. I said the way you express your disagreement regarding it was childish and imature to the point where you "left" the server.
You also have a huge tendency to try and complain about pretty much anything and everything, including the exp and drop rates, which I absolutely disagree with you on.

Xiyie

Adept
External Player
Its okay bruv, just like you suddenly agree with this 2 things i said you'll surely will do with the rest later on just give it some time :)

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
I always agreed with those 2 things.
I'm never going to agree with any other things you want like x2/x3 exp and drop rates, 79/100 skills and whatever else you wanted, because that's just not 1.3.6 at all, which defeats the purpose of having a server like this. And that's not what I want.

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
Updated for v22.

Last edited:

Bips

Disciple
External Player
Class
Wizard
Name
Bips
Hard supporter of packs for cosmetics. People that like a gamble(ahem* me)//those who want more expensive flyers but can't dish out a lot at once will benefit a lot from that.
Everything else looks good too!! (y)

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric
- FCC (Frost) can't be the way it is. It is meant to be used to farm experience mostly, not materials/gears. It will be used from 85-100 every single day, all day. It should NOT be a paid entrance. It should be free and people should be able to run it as many times as they want. Both single and squad mode. Maybe lower the material drops for gears. No ,FCC was transformed later as exp dungeon for support local in-game coin diggers . Not a chance of course to solo it at that client , should stay as it it , mats for gears dungeon .
- There needs to be voting rewards on the panel as soon as possible, so we can continue growing in player base. This first 2 months are the most important part of the server, and the amount of people playing is essential. Maybe . If not rewards not braking in-game balance . Other servers was offering even weapons ,that should be avoided .
- Skills need to cost coins, because there in only 2 outputs of coins in the game at the moment, those 2 being: Repairs and Teleports. Maybe . but after a certain level . Not forget at low levels , newcomers have hard time with coins .
- Make sure the TW rewards per week are a decent amount of coins. Yes . This warm up the need of been in a faction ,to try your best to get nice gears ,refines , shards etc . Winner and loser must get coins lets say for ex . a 80/20 ratio of the area net worth .
- Add Helper/GM/Dev titles in-game. Yes .
- Changing nickname in the game using an item from boutique that costs 50 gold. Maybe , but not for the main name , i alter your suggestion to allow us to buy a title that we like . "Astonished" or "Brave" etc . A cosmetic purchase only .
- Add newer fashion/mounts/flyers from PWI. YES !!!
- Custom packs with JUST mounts and flyers. YES!!!
- Add other donate options. Maybe ...​
- Wedding Invitations should not be in the boutique. No , should stay as a privilege that should be paid .
- NPC Perfect Questmaster should be added and give rewards according to the amount of quests completed. No.
- There should be a bonus for new guilds. Maybe ,if not system get ambushed ....
- It would be nice to have random GM events like Hide and Seek, or kill the GM event, with rewards like mysterious chip packs or golden eggs. Maybe , but need great effort from all , time zone is our enemy at that . GM should be more often in-game so do we .
- There should be a daily quest for levels 50+ that gives experience, mirages and teleaccoustics. And it should scale with levels. 60+, 70+, 80+. Starting at 50. It would be a great way to incentivize people .No , someone with 10+ accounts will have unfair advantage over rest .
- I do believe there should be a custom NPC in West Archosaur selling Golden Charms MP/HP for example for 250k coins. That way we would start estabilishing an economy and gold price would be around 50k which is very reasonable. And there would be more people selling/buying things in catshops. No , cash shopper should sell gold through auctions for rest to buy it and then use gold at boutique OR cash shopper directly buy the charms and sell them at cat-shop .
Respectfully , expressed my thoughts over yours .

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
Respectfully , expressed my thoughts over yours .
I have given my feedback on your thoughts, respectfully.

Zeriath - Red
Me - Blue

- FCC (Frost) can't be the way it is. It is meant to be used to farm experience mostly, not materials/gears. It will be used from 85-100 every single day, all day. It should NOT be a paid entrance. It should be free and people should be able to run it as many times as they want. Both single and squad mode. Maybe lower the material drops for gears.
No ,FCC was transformed later as exp dungeon for support local in-game coin diggers . Not a chance of course to solo it at that client , should stay as it it , mats for gears dungeon.
How are we supposed to level from 85+ to 100 then? I'd assume FCC is a huge part of it.

- There needs to be voting rewards on the panel as soon as possible, so we can continue growing in player base. This first 2 months are the most important part of the server, and the amount of people playing is essential.
Maybe . If not rewards not braking in-game balance . Other servers was offering even weapons ,that should be avoided .

I think the rewards should be useful little items like teleport stones, guardian scrolls, or some cosmetics. Nothing impactful game-wise obviously.

- Skills need to cost coins, because there in only 2 outputs of coins in the game at the moment, those 2 being: Repairs and Teleports.
Maybe . but after a certain level . Not forget at low levels , newcomers have hard time with coins .
I think it should be a priority within a few weeks, because currently there's a huge amount of coins being built up on the server without anything to spend them on, and if that goes on for too long, it could be an actual issue and lead to economy inflation where everything will be overpriced, which means newcomers in the months after will have even a harder time starting up.

- Make sure the TW rewards per week are a decent amount of coins.
Yes . This warm up the need of been in a faction ,to try your best to get nice gears ,refines , shards etc . Winner and loser must get coins lets say for ex . a 80/20 ratio of the area net worth .
I absolutely agree. I think TW should be very rewarding because it will be the single most hard thing in the game to achieve as the first wave of high level players and factions, and I think those people need to be rewarded. Not necessarily with coins only, but maybe some useful items like mysterious chip packs or rep badges. But also nothing too exagerated in order to not make the gap between old factions and new factions that big. Something balanced.

- Add Helper/GM/Dev titles in-game.
Yes .
Also agree with this obviously.

- Changing nickname in the game using an item from boutique that costs 50 gold.
Maybe , but not for the main name , i alter your suggestion to allow us to buy a title that we like . "Astonished" or "Brave" etc . A cosmetic purchase only.
I think habing the name changing NPC in-game would be a nice way for the owners to make money, as there will be people wanting to do it every now and then. I don't agree with selling titles.

- Add newer fashion/mounts/flyers from PWI.
YES !!!

- Custom packs with JUST mounts and flyers.
YES!!!

- Add other donate options.
Maybe ...
I don't see any downsides to this besides more people having access to donating and more money generated towards the server owners.

- Wedding Invitations should not be in the boutique.
No , should stay as a privilege that should be paid .
Maybe, but also it can be a bit too much of a privilege, but that's just my opinion. I'm on the fence on that one.

- NPC Perfect Questmaster should be added and give rewards according +to the amount of quests completed.
No.
I've actually changed my opinion on this and will remove it from my suggestions, and I agree with you.

- There should be a bonus for new guilds.
Maybe ,if not system get ambushed.
Yes, this can be tricky, but I think it would incentivize new players and/or guilds from other servers to join this server.

- It would be nice to have random GM events like Hide and Seek, or kill the GM event, with rewards like mysterious chip packs or golden eggs.
Maybe , but need great effort from all , time zone is our enemy at that . GM should be more often in-game so do we .
Yeah, with all due respect because I know they are very busy, I think there GMs should be in-game a bit more, even to answer questions, because I see people asking for a GM multiple times every day. And there's no GM events, which also can increase the playerbase and excitment from players.

- There should be a daily quest for levels 50+ that gives experience, mirages and teleaccoustics. And it should scale with levels. 60+, 70+, 80+. Starting at 50. It would be a great way to incentivize people .
No , someone with 10+ accounts will have unfair advantage over rest .
That's why I said starting at 50, or maybe even at 70. If there are people with 10+ accounts at 70, they honestly deserve the rewards. It's a very long and hard process.

- I do believe there should be a custom NPC in West Archosaur selling Golden Charms MP/HP for example for 250k coins. That way we would start estabilishing an economy and gold price would be around 50k which is very reasonable. And there would be more people selling/buying things in catshops.
No , cash shopper should sell gold through auctions for rest to buy it and then use gold at boutique OR cash shopper directly buy the charms and sell them at cat-shop .
I agree with you now as well. I think that's not needed and I might have jumped to a conclusion too soon. I will also remove this suggestion from my list.

With that said, thank you very much for your feedback on it.

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric
How are we supposed to level from 85+ to 100 then? I'd assume FCC is a huge part of it.
That's why I said starting at 50, or maybe even at 70. If there are people with 10+ accounts at 70, they honestly deserve the rewards. It's a very long and hard process.
Game design was not to fast level but earn it . At 85 level i agree it will not be that easy but that is why game open a new grinding/farming horizons . They know that you will stay more time at each level from now up to 100+ so they reward you with drops that can craft valuable gears . Skipping "fast" this part of the game is not a proper way to enjoy it . It is not when we hit 100 lv , although exist a challenge from GMs ongoing right now , but how . All we ll be eventually 100 as long we keep play it . Just need to mature inside and focus on that .

Level 70 at that client is like 25-30 days , 5-7 hours gameplay , to do quests only and nothing more . Ive done it back then . Not easy for new players if not know the quest lines and more hard to a new server . But if this is converted to a De Facto policy , at very near future , will be a problem with that . So i decided to stay at "No" side only by looking the future , not only the needs of present .

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
Game design was not to fast level but earn it . At 85 level i agree it will not be that easy but that is why game open a new grinding/farming horizons . They know that you will stay more time at each level from now up to 100+ so they reward you with drops that can craft valuable gears . Skipping "fast" this part of the game is not a proper way to enjoy it . It is not when we hit 100 lv , although exist a challenge from GMs ongoing right now , but how . All we ll be eventually 100 as long we keep play it . Just need to mature inside and focus on that .

Level 70 at that client is like 25-30 days , 5-7 hours gameplay , to do quests only and nothing more . Ive done it back then . Not easy for new players if not know the quest lines and more hard to a new server . But if this is converted to a De Facto policy , at very near future , will be a problem with that . So i decided to stay at "No" side only by looking the future , not only the needs of present .
I absolutely see your point, but I'm used to have frost as a way to level up even on the 3 servers 1.3.6 x1 that I've played before, therefore my comment on that, but I do agree with you.

With that said, I'll remove those 2 suggestions as well then, because you do have a point.

Thank you for the feedback.

Bips

Disciple
External Player
Class
Wizard
Name
Bips
I was 50/50 on the FCC as an EXP dungeon myself.. but thinking about where gear caps off (TT99/Lunar 95/Badge weapon) and R8 being an ABSOLUTE end game.. I think the slow leveling process won't be too harmful. I've also never played on a 1.3.6 server so I dunno for sure how easy all that is lol

Cicciopasticcio

Adept
External Player

absolutely agree

seregorn

Adept
External Player
Venos need more pets :p
Please more pages on P window :p we want some pets just cause they r pretty..and we cant have em cause we got to have only the usefull ones T_T
Pleaaaaase open more pages for venos..more more moree....

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
super cage, so we can access the second pet bag page of ten slots.

If possible a veno pet levelling area, or areas. The "mice" from COF outside the instance , have been used in this way , setting them out on land. and also in water, could even be in a safe zone I suppose. This would be a huge help. Thanks

ezamok

Novice
External Player
please add Mats in the item mall, it will veryhelpfull since not many player sell their mats what we really need.

Top Bottom