- High-rate x10
Marriage quests are a daily quest for players that are married and level 30+.
To start a Marriage Quest the player couple should be in a squad. The squad leader must then take the quest from the Matchmaker Servant in West Archosaur at (523 656). Both players will then receive the quest. If one of the players logs off or disconnects during the Marriage Quest then it will cause the quest to fail at the next step for at least one of the players. If this happens, both players should trash the quest and then start over by having the squad leader pick the quest up at the Matchmaker Servant.
There are 7 different quests, one for each day of the week, where the player couple can help NPC couples throughout the Midlands.
- Sad Lonely Widow: Talk to the NPC Lonely Widow near the lake in Tomb of Shining Tide (near Orchid Temple). Go north from Archosaur to reach this place.
- Lakeside Lady: Continue talking to the NPC Lonely Widow
- The Governor: Kill boss Chinling Governor. Return to NPC Lonely Widow to get your reward.
- Tessa's Problem: Talk to NPC Tessa in Nameless Isle. Go east from Archosaur to reach this place.
- Save Leon: Kill Lesser Spiders to spawn the Giantfang Spiders boss. There's no specific amount on how many spiders you need to kill (it's like quest items, sometimes drops fast, sometimes not).
- Reunion: Talk to NPC Leon who now appears next to Tessa. You need to talk to Leon quick because he will disappear after a while. If he disappears, you can't complete the quest. (NOTE: If you start the quest and the NPC is already spawned that means that his timer has been started. If you finish the quest, and then the timer that was already running ends, he goes away, but if someone else does the quest he'll show again, and you can turn in.)
- Love Letter: Talk to NPC Cho Wenchun in the corner of South Archosaur behind the Zookeeper NPC.
- Wenchun Letter: Talk to NPC Suma the Learned which is located in North Archosaur.
- Reunited: You and your partner have to kill separate mobs and pay 5k coins to different NPC. You also need to kill Frail Blob (for females) to get quest item. Frail Blobs are located in Southern and Western Outskirts of Archosaur. Males have to kill the tree mobs in Northern Outskirts of Archosaur. Once you pay the coins and get the item, return to NPC Cho Wenchun. Lastly, talk to Suma the Learned to finish your marriage quest and get the reward.
- Happy Ending (Rion): Talk to NPC Rion near Great Lake. Go southwest from Archosaur to reach this place.
- Rescue: Kill 2 bosses, Nightspike Strider and Nightspike Cannibal.
- Convoy the Kids: Talk to NPC Rion again to turn in the quests and get quest items.
- Find Reese: Talk to NPC Reese near Plume Lake to complete the quest.
- White Saintess: Talk to NPC Hsu Hsian near Valley of Hidden Orchid. Go south from Archosaur to reach this place.
- Silverware: Kill Argenweave Mantis, to get 5 quest items.
- Disciple: Talk to NPC Hsu Hsian again to give the items.
- Rescue: Kill boss Aegis Tower Disciple. After the boss dies, NPC White Saintess appears in the remnants of the tower. Talk to him quickly before another tower spawns or you'll get stuck on the tower. (NOTE: If you start the quest and the NPC is already spawned that means that his timer has been started. If you finish the quest, and then the timer that was already running ends, he goes away, but if someone else does the quest he'll show again, and you can turn in.)
- Sui Irin: Talk to NPC Sui Irin in Allies Camp. Go northeast of Archosaur to reach this place.
- Lovesickness: Collect 5 quest items (digging outside Allies Camp)
- Doctor: Show the items to NPC Sui Irin
- The Medicine: Go to NPC Foreign Monk in Angler's Village and get another quest item from the NPC.
- Save Chang: Take the item to NPC Scholar Chang in Allies Camp.
- Reply to Sui Irin: Talk to NPC Sui Irin again.
- Love Poet: Talk to NPC Scholar Chang to complete the quest.
- Steadiness: Go to NPC Monument of Faith near Sanctuary (just next to a lake). Go southeast of Archosaur to reach this place.
- Disturber: Kill 10 Pedalbiter Batwings just above the monument.
- The Flower: Dig 5 flowers around the monument.
- The Notice: Dig 1 quest item in front of the monument. Take turn digging with your partner.
- Sincere Memory: Auto complete quest after the above quests are finished. You will see soft-pink cherry blossom leaves fall down on the screen and a rainbow appears on top of the lake.