• Тег А
  • Hey, Guest! Check out our current promotions and special offers:
    Support program for factions
    Special promotional code for all beginners: START-THE-GAME
  • Also, feel free to join our Discord server! (it is currently completely private)
    Catch up Sushi online in the game or forum to get your unique one-time invite link to the server.

Few players

Cicciopasticcio

Adept
External Player
I would like to start playing on this server now that I can, but I notice that we are very few, only 220. Who is in charge of sponsoring the server?
I want to play this server because it seems to me the only oldstyle done well, in English, and not with 90% of the Russian or Brazilian community.
I wish this server got bigger. who is the creator? make the site even more beautiful.

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
firstly, let me say, welcome to External. Its a new server, our community is growing at a slow and steady pace since I joined at launch. There are people active from all over the world, at all hours of the day and night. We have attentive staff, and things are managed with longevity and quality in mind for all. Best thing I can suggest , its invite friends that you enjoy playing with, this is what I have done, a few at a time, also vote to raise rank, which is currently solid concidering we do it to boost server, not for a gold reward. It is a labor of love, I think you will find it to be a great place to play, with friends old and new. :monkeybyebye:

Cicciopasticcio

Adept
External Player
firstly, let me say, welcome to External. Its a new server, our community is growing at a slow and steady pace since I joined at launch. There are people active from all over the world, at all hours of the day and night. We have attentive staff, and things are managed with longevity and quality in mind for all. Best thing I can suggest , its invite friends that you enjoy playing with, this is what I have done, a few at a time, also vote to raise rank, which is currently solid concidering we do it to boost server, not for a gold reward. It is a labor of love, I think you will find it to be a great place to play, with friends old and new. :monkeybyebye:
Thanks for reply! Is there the offline shops on this server?

Top Bottom