• Тег А
  • Hey, Guest! Check out our current promotions and special offers:
    Support program for factions
    Special promotional code for all beginners: START-THE-GAME
  • Also, feel free to join our Discord server! (it is currently completely private)
    Catch up Sushi online in the game or forum to get your unique one-time invite link to the server.

Cube of Fate

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
The Cube of Fate is a static dungeon that every character can enter upon reaching level 40.
It's entered by talking to Khatru Pup (a big dog-like NPC), which is located in every main city.
To get into the Destiny Cube:
  1. you have to be at least level 40;
  2. you must have
    'Duty Badge' in your inventory;
  3. you must have some
    'Dice Tickets' in your inventory.
'Duty Badge'
Lv40+ players may acquire this item once a day from an Adventure Assistant.
'Dice Tickets'
Trade it for a Die. Can be made from a Mirage Celestone or Mysterious Chips.
Note:

  • Each room will consume one dice ticket, with the exception of a few, which can be bought from other players.
In addition to these items, you should take these also with you:
'Do-all Card' - this item will help to pass many rooms without completing the tasks of these rooms.
sscoin.png
'Coins' - also do not forget to bring along. You can get into the paid room, and if you don’t have any coins, you will have to wait for someone to lend them to you, or start from the very beginning.

1Fate's Beginning
Talk to the Room 1 Teleport Master in the middle of the room to trade a Duty Badge for a Cube of Fate puzzle cube. This puzzle cube will expire if the player leaves the Cube of Fate.
When the player is ready to begin, they can talk to the Room 1 Teleport Master again to exchange their Cube of Fate puzzle cube for a random Thrown Die.
2Chest of Mystery
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest, and dig 5 Nectar Storages for Cube Nectar.
3Slaughterhouse
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. The objective of this room is to kill 5 mobs, with the type required depending on your level range. All mobs are non-aggressive. They look the same but have different names and levels. Killing mobs not required for your quest will not count.
  • 40-49 - Fate Robber Recruit (Monster's Level: 45)
  • 50-59 - Fate Robber Private (Monster's Level: 55)
  • 60-69 - Fate Robber Corporal (Monster's Level: 65)
  • 70-79 - Fate Raider Recruit (Monster's Level: 75)
  • 80-89 - Fate Raider Private (Monster's Level: 85)
  • 90+ - Fate Raider Corporal (Monster's Level: 95)
4Mice Bashing
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest, and kill 10 Ancient Dooms. They are level 150 non-aggressive tombstones with 10 health so they are easy to kill. This room is a popular place for venomancers to level their land pets.
5Count the Apples
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest, and then check your quest log or talk to the NPC a second time (without selecting an answer) to see how which color balls you need to count. The player will need to select the correct answer or they will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.

To count the balls, stand near one corner of the room and zoom in as much as you can so that your character is not in the way. Don't stand directly in the corner or you may not see all of the colored balls. Count the balls a few times to be sure you have the correct amount, since they move pretty often. Once you are confident in your answer, talk to the NPC and select your answer. If it is correct the player will receive a Thrown Die; if it is incorrect they will be teleported back to room 1.

The below table contains possible answers depending on the choices the player has. Most cases the player will still have to manually count the colored balls.
the colored balls.

ColorChoicesAnswer
White​
11, 10, 9​
11​
White​
10, 8, 9​
8 or 9​
Blue​
9, 10, 8​
8​
Blue​
9, 10, 11​
9 or 11​
Red​
7, 8, 9​
random​
6Open Sesame
This room is safe zone.
Kill the Axis of Fate. It is a level 150 boss with over 500k health that deals little AoE damage to players. Once it is dead, the Room 6 Teleport Master will appear for 20 seconds. Take the quest before he disappears. If the NPC does disappear, the boss will respawn and the player will have to kill it again.
7Have a Listen
This room is safe zone.
Talk to the Butterfly to receive the quest. Run past the two mobs on the left side of the room and talk to the Teleport Master on the other side of the room. All other mobs are aggressive and will kill you if you approach them. They will make noises when you are getting near them, while safe mobs will not make any noise.

Below is a diagram of the room from top-down view:

NPC
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Butterfly
8Try Your Luck
This room is safe zone.
Pay the Teleport Master 100k silver coins to take the quest. If you do not have 100k silver coins or gold coins you will not be able to complete this room.

Dig 10 Lucky Chests for Gold Tickets. You will receive a Golden Box. It can be sold to a catshop in room 1 if there are any, or opened for a 10% chance of an Ecstasy Card (worth 1m silver coins) and a 90% chance of a Sadness Card (worth 1 silver coin).
9100 Second Stand
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest and survive the next room for 100 seconds. You will be teleported into another room with a Fate Executioner in the middle and several Fate Watchers wandering around. The Fate Executioner is immune and will deal constant damage to the player. Fate Watchers are level 150 with 2k health and respawn regularly after being killed. Once the player has survived 100 seconds, they will be teleported back to room 9. If the player dies, they will be teleported to room 1 and will have to start over.
10Bombs Away!
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will get a die, and a 10 minute timed quest to defuse a bomb. To defuse the bomb you need to reach room 17-22 and talk to the NPC there to complete the Race with Time quest. Do not forget to defuse the bomb before taking the room's main quest, as you will not be able to defuse the bomb after room 22. If the timer runs out, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
11Bored...
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest from the NPC in the middle of the room and wait for 3 minutes to receive your die.
12Choices of Fate
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will either receive a Judgment Mark: Life which will send you to room 16, or a Judgment Mark: Death which will send you back to room 11.
13Squad of Six
This room is safe zone.
There are two different ways to do this room, but the second method is nearly impossible to complete since not as many people do the Cube of Fate at the same time.
  1. Take the quest from the NPC and pay 3 Dice Tickets to proceed.
  2. Form a squad of six people. These people need to be in the same room. The squad leader should take the quest, and all squad members will receive a die.
14I Don't Wanna Leave
This room is PK enabled.
When teleporting in this room, there will be a monster that constantly heals all players in the room, a monster in the middle that attacks all players when provoked, and monsters in 3 corners that reduce the player's maximum health.

There are two different ways to do this room, with the first method being easier since not as many people do the Cube of Fate at the same time.
  1. Talk to the NPC and pay 4 Do-all Cards to receive a die without needing to kill anyone. In the next room there will be a quest to turn in named Infighting - 【Forfeit】. Hand this quest in if you are planning to do more than 1 Cube run.
  2. Kill another player in the same room. The Teleport Master will appear briefly to hand in the quest. You will have 20 minutes to do this. If the 20 minute timer runs out, you cannot complete this room. If this happens, teleport out of the room or kill yourself using the monsters in the corners and middle of the room.
If you die in this room, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
15Mystical Messenger
This room is safe zone.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives and rewards.
  1. Kill for Thrill
    This quest is only available once per day for this room. It has a 60 second time limit and must be handed in to the NPC on time or you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
    Kill as many Mysterious Pets within the time limit. Each one killed will award the player with 1 Mysterious Chip. It is possible to kill up to 5 mobs within the time limit.

  2. Direct Pass
    You will receive a die automatically without needing to kill anything. You will have to choose this option if you have already done Kill for Thrill for the day.
16Fight the Demon
This room is safe zone.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives.

  1. Find a Path
    Kill a Fate Janitor. They are level 150 with 184k health. If you die while fighting, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over. Weaker characters should choose the Pay to Pass option instead.

  2. Pay to Pass
    Pay 3 Dice Tickets to the Teleport Master and receive a die without needing to kill anything.
17Ecstasy or Sadness
This room is safe zone.
Pay the Teleport Master 100k silver coins to take the quest. If you do not have 100k silver coins or gold coins you will not be able to complete this room.

Dig 10 Big Lucky Chests for Gold Tickets. You will receive a Golden Box. It can be sold to a catshop in room 1 if there are any, or opened for a 10% chance of an Ecstasy Card (worth 1m silver coins) and a 90% chance of a Sadness Card (worth 1 silver coin).
18Not Enough Yet
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will receive 9 Robber Cards but need 10 to proceed. You can exchange 1 Do-all Card for 1 Robber Card at the NPC to complete the quest. On rare occasions you may find a catshop selling them in the same room, or another player willing to trade 1 with you.
19Happy Hold-up
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will get 5 Dice Tickets for free along with your die.
20Another Choice of Fate
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will either receive a Judgment Mark: Life which will send you to room 25, or a Judgment Mark: Death which will send you back to room 18.
21Beast Hunter
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will have 2 minutes to kill 2 mobs depending on your level range. If you do not kill them within 2 minutes, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.

All mobs are non-aggressive. They look the same but have different names and levels. Killing mobs not required for your quest will not count.
  • 40-49 - Fate Disciple Recruit (Monster's Level: 45)
  • 50-59 - Fate Disciple Private (Monster's Level: 55)
  • 60-69 - Fate Disciple Corporal (Monster's Level: 65)
  • 70-79 - Fate Janitor Recruit (Monster's Level: 75)
  • 80-89 - Fate Janitor Private (Monster's Level: 85)
  • 90+ - Fate Janitor Corporal (Monster's Level: 95)
22Mystical Messenger
This room is PK enabled.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives and rewards.
  1. Kill for Thrill
    This quest is only available once per day for this room. It has a 60 second time limit and must be handed in to the NPC on time or you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
    Kill as many Mysterious Pets within the time limit. Each one killed will award the player with 1 Mysterious Chip. It is possible to kill up to 5 mobs within the time limit.

  2. Direct Pass
    You will receive a die automatically without needing to kill anything. You will have to choose this option if you have already done Kill for Thrill for the day.
23Real or Fake
This room is PK enabled.
Talk to the NPC to be teleported into another room. Take the quest from the Messenger of Truth and kill a Fate Peon. The mobs will be around the same level range as you. There are fake and real ones; the fake ones have higher defenses than the real ones. Either type will count towards the quest. You will be teleported back to room 23 and will get your die once you have killed one.

If you die, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
24Consequence
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest from the Lucky Messenger. You will have to dig 5, 20, or 100 chests for Tricky Cards depending on what the previous player chose when they completed the quest. Most of the time it is set to 5 cards. Once you have finished collecting Tricky Cards, hand in the quest at the Teleport Master. Talk to him again and select the amount of cards the next player should dig - it is recommended to choose 5. You will receive your die.

If you are attempting to do an Advanced Cube run to get 2 cogs at once, you may not be able to finish in time if the room is set to 100 cards.
25Dragon Gate
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. The room is filled with green circles (if you don't see them, turn your effects setting up) with hands that spawn occasionally and explode. You will likely die if you are caught in a circle when hands are exploding. Run through the room diagonally to the next NPC to complete the quest. You can stand in the spaces outside of circles to avoid being hit.
26Death Judge
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. You must dig 5 Doom Chests in the middle of the room which are guarded by a Fate Wanderer that will kill you if it gets close to you. It moves very slowly, so you can attack it with a ranged attack, lure it close to a corner, and then run straight to the middle of the room to dig 3-4 chests.
Once it gets close to the middle, run away again and repeat the process until you have dug all 5 chests. Eventually the mob will reset if you don't continue to hit it so take caution if you are in the middle of the room if it does.

If there is another player in the room, you can each take turns holding the mob and running around with it while the other person digs as well.
27Try to Listen EX
This room is safe zone.
Talk to the Butterfly to receive the quest. Find a safe path through the mobs. The path is sometimes different. To find the right path, turn up your volume, switch to walk instead of run (not necessary), and walk towards the mobs. If you hear fire when approaching a mob, back off or it will kill you. If there is no noise, you can pass through the mob.
There are 3 different combinations of safe and deadly mobs that can spawn, as demonstrated in the tables below.

Path 1
NPC
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Butterfly

Path 2
NPC
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Butterfly

Path 3
NPC
Deadly
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Deadly
Deadly
Safe
Butterfly
28Count the Apples EX
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest, and then check your quest log or talk to the NPC a second time (without selecting an answer) to see how which color balls you need to count. The player will need to select the correct answer or they will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.

To count the balls, stand near one corner of the room and zoom in as much as you can so that your character is not in the way. Don't stand directly in the corner or you may not see all of the colored balls. Count the balls a few times to be sure you have the correct amount, since they move pretty often. Once you are confident in your answer, talk to the NPC and select your answer. If it is correct the player will receive a Thrown Die; if it is incorrect they will be teleported back to room 1.

The below table contains possible answers depending on the choices the player has. Most cases the player will still have to manually count the colored balls.

ColorChoicesAnswer
White​
10 , 9 , 11​
11​
White​
10 , 8 , 9​
10​
White​
10 , 8 , 11​
10​
Blue​
9 , 14 , 12​
12​
Blue​
11 , 10 , 12​
12​
Blue​
13 , 14 , 15​
14​
Red​
14 , 13 , 12​
12​
Red​
13 , 14 , 15​
14​
Red​
12 , 11 , 10​
either 11 or 12​
29Slaughterhouse EX
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. The objective of this room is to kill 5 mobs, with the type required depending on your level range. All mobs are non-aggressive. They look the same but have different names and levels. Killing mobs not required for your quest will not count.
  • 40-49 - Fate Penguin Chick (Monster's Level: 45)
  • 50-59 - Fate Penguin (Monster's Level: 55)
  • 60-69 - Fate Penguin Elder (Monster's Level: 65)
  • 70-79 - Fate Penguin Leader (Monster's Level: 75)
  • 80-89 - Fate Penguin Chief (Monster's Level: 85)
  • 90+ - Fate Penguin Lord (Monster's Level: 95)
30100 Second Stand EX
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest and survive the next room for 100 seconds. You will be teleported into another room with a Fate Executioner in the middle and several Fate Watchers wandering around. The Fate Executioner is immune and will deal constant damage to the player. Fate Watchers are level 150 with 2k health and respawn regularly after being killed. Once the player has survived 100 seconds, they will be teleported back to room 30. If the player dies, they will be teleported to room 1 and will have to start over.
31Mystical Messenger
This room is safe zone.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives and rewards.
  1. Kill for Thrill
    This quest is only available once per day for this room. It has a 60 second time limit and must be handed in to the NPC on time or you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
    Kill as many Mysterious Pets within the time limit. Each one killed will award the player with 1 Mysterious Chip. It is possible to kill up to 5 mobs within the time limit.

  2. Direct Pass
    You will receive a die automatically without needing to kill anything. You will have to choose this option if you have already done Kill for Thrill for the day.
32Very Bored
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest from the NPC in the far corner of the room and wait for 5 minutes to receive your die.
33Monster Trapper
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. You will have 2 minutes to kill 2 mobs depending on your level range. If you do not kill them within 2 minutes, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.

All mobs are non-aggressive. They look the same but have different names and levels. Killing mobs not required for your quest will not count.
  • 40-49 - Fate Disciple Recruit (Monster's Level: 45)
  • 50-59 - Fate Disciple Private (Monster's Level: 55)
  • 60-69 - Fate Disciple Corporal (Monster's Level: 65)
  • 70-79 - Fate Janitor Recruit (Monster's Level: 75)
  • 80-89 - Fate Janitor Private (Monster's Level: 85)
  • 90+ - Fate Janitor Corporal (Monster's Level: 95)
34Steadfast
This room is PK enabled.
When teleporting in this room, there will be a monster that constantly heals all players in the room, a monster in the middle that attacks all players when provoked, and monsters in 3 corners that reduce the player's maximum health.

There are two different ways to do this room, with the first method being easier since not as many people do the Cube of Fate at the same time.
  1. Talk to the NPC and pay 4 Do-all Cards to receive a die without needing to kill anyone. In the next room there will be a quest to turn in named Infighting - 【Forfeit】. Hand this quest in if you are planning to do more than 1 Cube run.
  2. Kill another player in the same room. The Teleport Master will appear briefly to hand in the quest. You will have 20 minutes to do this. If the 20 minute timer runs out, you cannot complete this room. If this happens, teleport out of the room or kill yourself using the monsters in the corners and middle of the room.
If you die in this room, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
35Life Diverged, Again
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. You will either receive a Judgment Mark: Life which will send you to room 41, or a Judgment Mark: Death which will send you back to room 32.
36Crazy Chest
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest, and dig 10 Honey Wine Storages for Cube Honey Wine.
37Great Luck
This room is PK enabled.
Pay the Teleport Master 200k silver coins to take the quest. If you do not have 200k silver coins or gold coins you will not be able to complete this room. You'll receive a Sundries Pack and a Thrown Die.

The Sundries Pack can be sold to a catshop in room 1 or opened for one of the following items, at random:
  • Dice Ticket x10 (20%)
  • Ecstasy Card (5%)
  • Excitement Card (1%)
  • Do-all Card x2 (14%)
  • Mirage Celestone x3 (60%)
Ecstasy Cards can be sold for 1m silver coins, while Excitement Cards can be sold for 5m silver coins.
38Dragon Gate EX
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest from the NPC. This room is similar to room 25 where the room is filled with exploding hands, but this room also has bugs (Fate Devastators) crawling through the room that can kill you if aggroed. You will need to avoid both the exploding hands and the bugs to reach the NPC diagonally across the other side of the room. This is one of the most difficult rooms in the Cube of Fate.
39Consequence II
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest from the Trick Messenger. You will have to dig 5, 20, or 100 chests for Tricky Cards depending on what the previous player chose when they completed the quest. Most of the time it is set to 5 cards. Once you have finished collecting Tricky Cards, hand in the quest at the Teleport Master. Talk to him again and select the amount of cards the next player should dig - it is recommended to choose 5. You will receive your die.

If you are attempting to do an Advanced Cube run to get 2 cogs at once, you may not be able to finish in time if the room is set to 100 cards.
40Sadness or Ecstasy
This room is safe zone.
Pay the Teleport Master 100k silver coins to take the quest. If you do not have 100k silver coins you will not be able to complete this room.

Dig 10 Big Lucky Chests for Platinum Tickets. You will receive a Platinum Box. It can be sold to a catshop in room 1 if there are any, or opened for a 2% chance of an Excitement Card (worth 5m silver coins) and a 98% chance of a Sadness Card (worth 1 silver coin).
41Squad of Three
This room is safe zone.
There are two different ways to do this room, but the second method is nearly impossible to complete since not as many people do the Cube of Fate at the same time.
  1. Take the quest from the NPC and pay 10 Dice Tickets to proceed.
  2. Form a squad of three people. These people need to be in the same room. The squad leader should take the quest, and all squad members will receive a die.
42Mystical Messenger
This room is PK enabled.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives and rewards.
  1. Kill for Thrill
    This quest is only available once per day for this room. It has a 60 second time limit and must be handed in to the NPC on time or you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
    Kill as many Mysterious Pets within the time limit. Each one killed will award the player with 1 Mysterious Chip. It is possible to kill up to 5 mobs within the time limit.

  2. Direct Pass
    You will receive a die automatically without needing to kill anything. You will have to choose this option if you have already done Kill for Thrill for the day.
43Take Down the Demon
This room is PK enabled.
There are two different ways to do this room. The NPC will have 2 different quests available which have different objectives.
  1. Another Path
    Kill a Fate Janitor. They are level 150 with 368k health. If you die while fighting, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over. Weaker characters should choose the Pay to Pass option instead.

  2. Pay to Pass
    Pay 10 Dice Tickets to the Teleport Master and receive a die without needing to kill anything.
44Bomber Mania
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest. You will get a die, and a 10 minute timed quest to defuse a bomb. To defuse the bomb you need to reach room 50 and talk to the Cube Messenger there to complete the I have a bomb! quest. Make sure to defuse the bomb before receiving your prize, as you will not be able to defuse the bomb afterwards, possibly jeopardizing an Advanced Cube of Fate run. If the timer runs out even if you forgot to talk to the NPC at room 50, you will be teleported back to room 1 and will have to start over.
45Open Sesame... Please?
This room is PK enabled.
Kill the Fate Spirit. It is a level 150 boss with over 500k health that deals little AoE damage to players, but may hurt weaker players. Once it is dead, the Room 45 Teleport Master will appear for 20 seconds. Take the quest before he disappears. If the NPC does disappear, the boss will respawn and the player will have to kill it again.
46Still Not Enough
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest. You will receive 9 Bully Cards but need 10 to proceed. You can exchange 2 Do-all Cards for 1 Bully Card at the NPC to complete the quest. On rare occasions you may find a catshop selling them in the same room, or another player willing to trade 1 with you.
47The Final Stand
This room is PK enabled.
You can either choose to survive in the next room for 100 seconds, or skip it altogether by using 8 Do-all Cards upon taking the Trade for the Die quest. It is highly recommended for weaker characters to skip this room, as it is one of the harder rooms in the Cube of Fate.

If the player chooses to try to survive in the next room for 100 seconds, take the Run Run Run quest. You will be teleported into another room with a Fate Executioner in the middle and several Fate Watchers wandering around. The Fate Executioner is immune and will deal constant damage to the player. Fate Watchers are level 150 with 2k health and respawn regularly after being killed. Once the player has survived 100 seconds, they will be teleported back to room 47. If the player dies, they will be teleported to room 1 and will have to start over.
48Chest of Memories
This room is PK enabled.
Take the quest, and dig 15 Remedy Storages for Cube Remedy.
49Prize Raid
This room is safe zone.
Take the quest and kill as many mobs as you can within 2 minutes and hand it in to the NPC before the timer runs out. You must kill at least 1 mob to be able to turn it in. Each mob killed gives 5k experience and 1k spirit. There is usually enough time to kill up to 1 or 2 rounds of mobs. If the timer runs out before you can hand it in, you will be teleported to room 1 and will have to start over.
50Fate's End
This room is safe zone.
This is the last room of the regular Cube of Fate. Talk to the Cube Messenger in the middle of the room to get your reward.
Once you have selected a reward, you can choose to continue on to advanced Cube of Fate (rooms 51-60) for extra rewards or return to room 1.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom