Blodyn

Disciple
External Player
Class
Venomancer
Name
Blodyn
Hello everyone :)
I've just started playing in this server (I was missing the old good PW so much, thank you for opening this server!).
I noticed that "straight hair" are missing during the character creation ( "wavy hair" are available only), is it possible to fix it? :)

Thank you for your attention

Attachments

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
hey there Blodyn,
the wavy id texture you see is 426 you can go to the file and simply change it to smooth 313 or any of the others found here in your character files.

MALE*

Use these for the idHairModel Human/Elf/Untamed hair

Use these for the idHairTex for Human/Elf/Untamed hair

*FEMALE

Use these for the idHairModel Human/Elf/Untamed hair

:tigersmile::tigerflowers:

Last edited:

Cinnamae

Disciple
External Player
I've tried to use 425 on a veno and a cleric and it says 'customisation error' on both, btw ^^

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
Bummer.
were you both using the old racial hairstyle codes? and then the textures posted above? strange, I had no problem using on my characters to use smooth texture.
first number = idHairModel this is where the old race hairstyle code goes
second number= idHairTex * this is where the txt code goes

one set is for male the other female, my bad.

hope this helps

when you complete the quest that gives one free makeover scroll, go in to the change character menu, save the original ini of your character. then save one additional with a name that you can look up easily to manipulate your look, test and see if it perhaps sorts out this time. GOOD LUCK ??

Last edited:

Blodyn

Disciple
External Player
Class
Venomancer
Name
Blodyn
I did everything you said but nothing changed 'customisation error' still appears :(

Last edited:

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
311 is the idHairTexture for female, 313 smooth for male characters. Also if that does not do it , change the idHairModel to 275 and see if that fixes you

Cinnamae

Disciple
External Player
Just to clarify, it's only 425 that hasn't worked, on original race hairs. I didn't even know the other ones were available when I tried for the rainbow tex. I'm guessing it's to do with the rainbow tex being listed in game for moustache? But I don't know anything about the backend of games, so :p

Top Bottom