Boutique Gold per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalnietis

Novice
External Player
hi all,

i have played lots of pw servers and what i really miss in most of them is gaining gold per hour, even if its small amount something like 25 silver or whatever.
if thats possible to be accomplished then i bet it would keep more people online and for longer.

hope it helps ;)

Zeriath

Scout
External Player
Class
Cleric
hi all,

i have played lots of pw servers and what i really miss in most of them is gaining gold per hour, even if its small amount something like 25 silver or whatever.
if thats possible to be accomplished then i bet it would keep more people online and for longer.

hope it helps ;)
You mean like afking and earn gold ? Im against that .

kalnietis

Novice
External Player
yeah thats why there should be a boot out thing, many games would boot you out for standing still too long

OMGitsZEPH

Big celebrity
External Player
Discord
OMGitsZEPH
Class
Venomancer
Name
Foxfire 🦊🔥
If we are to place our catshops whilst afk, or offline, the auto kick could be a pain in the bum?!
I would like to see votes give a bit of currency, as I currently am unable to donate real $, however that too must be monitored or it easily becomes a farm for those who abuse any exploit available for personal advantage. I know of one game that only allows one account per ip to count towards vote gold. and it is heavily managed there, you must register a code that is sent to your email used to register your account there.

I will also vote now, because to be honest I would love to see us climb, even without all the fluff of freebees handed out on all other games and servers. LETS GO EXTERNAL !! we can do this <3

Last edited:

Ares

Master
External Player
Discord
Ares#1097
Class
Blademaster
Name
Ares
Thread Closed. This suggestion has been made many times and it will not be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom