About the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player
Hello there!

Just a quick question. Is this server without custom stuff? Is this gonna be just an old PWI 1.3.6 server? I just want a bit more specific description.

P.S. I was trying to find the right forum category and I couldn't find a general discussion's, so excuse me for doing it in random category.

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
Hey
You choose the right category, dont worry about it ;)

It's gonna be an old classic 1.3.6 with all x1 rates without any custom things
We took some features from newer client version (like auto-path, item link in the chat, fitting room and some stuff like that) but this will not affect the gameplay

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player
Hey

We took some features from newer client version (like auto-path, item link in the chat, fitting room and some stuff like that) but this will not affect the gameplay
What about cash shop?

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player
Hey

And if so... what exactly you guys are testing out? If it's classic 1.3.6. server without customs, then just put the client and lunch the server.

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
What about cash shop?
Same. Boutique also matches old client version: no VIP star levelling, no socket stones, dragon orbs etc
In other words - no pay to win

And if so... what exactly you guys are testing out? If it's classic 1.3.6. server without customs, then just put the client and lunch the server.
We think over the game economy, set up locations n dungeons, customize forums n buy advertising
soon we will announce about open beta-testing server

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
What would you like to see also on our server?

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player
What would you like to see also on our server?
Well actually nothing else. I came up with this idea by myself once. I believe this is a great idea and lots of people will come to play. But eventually they will ask for new races I believe. I'd love to see it only as 1.3.6. and pvp server, not pve.

As long as it's none custom featured server I am so down for this!

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player

Errmmm... Fashion Shop.... Well i am not rly excited about it. + i never saw such a thing since I am old PW player. Avoid adding new features,pls :D

haoshan666

Disciple
External Player
Well actually nothing else. I came up with this idea by myself once. I believe this is a great idea and lots of people will come to play. But eventually they will ask for new races I believe. I'd love to see it only as 1.3.6. and pvp server, not pve.

As long as it's none custom featured server I am so down for this!
PVE mode can also turn on PVP function, so it's best, just hope to upgrade with friends to see the scenery without malicious attacks, but it will not affect the function of field PK, just turn on the PVP switch yourself.

haoshan666

Disciple
External Player
Hey

This is really very good, both retained 136 and can increase the game playability, support!

Hetachi

Disciple
External Player
Well i personally never admired pve :D it's just my opinion tho. I highly doubt the admin's will take it serious anyway.

ManiacXII

Disciple
External Player
What about listing server info on mmotop? 1.3.6 version is very popular among CIS players, and now they have 0 new pure 1.3.6 servers to play.

cookie

Novice
External Player
136 means the the best gear is TT99gold or was base R9 a thing? Will R9 be in the cash shop if base R9 is?

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
136 means the the best gear is TT99gold or was base R9 a thing? Will R9 be in the cash shop if base R9 is?
There's not gonna be R9, especially not in the Boutique.
Final gear is TT99gold, lunar and R8.

dale981

Scout
External Player
Discord
Legion#8706
Class
Venomancer
Name
Legion
Hello! New member here! =) I would like to point to one extremely important thing before betas/launch server. Don't forget to advertise your server as much as you can. It's extremely important to get as much attention as possible. Initial player base is very important. Advertise your server on reddit (r/MMORPG and r/perfectworld), FB, random mmorpg forums, top private server sites etc. Trust me on this and good luck with this project! =)

Sushi

GM
Staff member
Game Master
Server booster
External Player
Discord
Sushi#3688
Class
Venomancer
Name
Sushi
Hello! New member here! =) I would like to point to one extremely important thing before betas/launch server. Don't forget to advertise your server as much as you can. It's extremely important to get as much attention as possible. Initial player base is very important. Advertise your server on reddit (r/MMORPG and r/perfectworld), FB, random mmorpg forums, top private server sites etc. Trust me on this and good luck with this project! =)
Advertise is on the way ✌

dale981

Scout
External Player
Discord
Legion#8706
Class
Venomancer
Name
Legion
One more thing about server I would like to ask..what is your current plan about venomancer premium (or cash shop) pets? Are they gonna be available and how? It is known well that in PW 1.3.6 (before genies) venomancer premium pets like Hercules and Phoenix are quite overpowered and they can make venos very powerfull in comparisson with other classes. If you put them in cash shop for real money that can be (it was also considered before on official and some private servers) PAY TO WIN thing. One russian popular 1.3.6 server have herc and phoenix in cash shop and almost 50% players there are venomancers. =/ Veno with herc can easy solo dungeon on same level and everyone else would need squad for that. Also in PVP phoenix in really really OP before skills provided by genies in later patches.

ManiacXII

Disciple
External Player
One more thing about server I would like to ask..what is your current plan about venomancer premium (or cash shop) pets? Are they gonna be available and how? It is known well that in PW 1.3.6 (before genies) venomancer premium pets like Hercules and Phoenix are quite overpowered and they can make venos very powerfull in comparisson with other classes. If you put them in cash shop for real money that can be (it was also considered before on official and some private servers) PAY TO WIN thing. One russian popular 1.3.6 server have herc and phoenix in cash shop and almost 50% players there are venomancers. =/ Veno with herc can easy solo dungeon on same level and everyone else would need squad for that. Also in PVP phoenix in really really OP before skills provided by genies in later patches.
"Disabled flyers on the territorial war"
So phoenix will not be a problem on territory wars. Also, venos are OP only on start of server. It is a feature of 1.3.6 version. 50% players have the 2nd window veno, not main char. Farm HH 60-90 without Сильный Святой Баобао (Hercules) will be insane. And venos can't farm high-end content solo.
I don't think prem pets on cash shop is a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom